Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3rd Day

Falling back into WW has been like falling back into an old friendship.  Despite the new format of the "points plus" instead of just "points," the mind frame has been similar.  I'm making choices for more fruit and vegetables and thinking about whether high caloric foods are worth the points.  The hard part is that I feel like I'm constantly thinking about food.  Not that I'm hungry per se, but that I'm always thinking about what I have to eat next, or when the next time is so I can plan my points accordingly.  I'm hoping this is a phase and will go away.

Since I'm weighing in at home, it's hard not to do a mid-week check-in.  I really want to only weigh once a week, but this morning I caved and jumped on the scale.  I was pleasantly surprised to see a 2 lb loss!  Probably most of it was water or something, but maybe it means that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing during the days too.  At least it was positive reinforcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment